PRECISION. When it comes to cancer treatment, that’s what drives us. And that’s what Precision CyberKnife of New York is all about: providing an intensely focused, precisely targeted and highly successful approach to treating your cancer – in less time, with less pain and in a convenient community setting near you.
Precision CyberKnife is a partnership between Mather Hospital and New York Cancer & Blood Specialists, a leading hematology/oncology medical group, bringing you an unparalleled combination of technology, support and collaboration.
What Does Precision CyberKnife Offer You?
- Fewer treatments
- More effective targeting of your tumor
- Pinpoint targeting protects surrounding healthy tissue
- More comfort during your treatments
- No anesthesia
- No recovery time
- Immediate return to normal activity
- No or minimal side effects
- Convenient community setting