Mather Hospital, a member of Northwell Health, is an accredited 248-bed, non-profit community teaching hospital. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care, educating the current and future generations of health care professionals, promoting health education, and caring for the community regardless of the ability to pay.
As members of the Mather Hospital Family – trustees, medical staff, hospital staff, volunteers and benefactors – we are committed to providing care to the best of our ability, showing compassion and respect, and treating each patient in the manner we would wish for our loved ones.
Our mission is to meet or exceed each patient’s expectations through the continued collaborative efforts of each and every member of the Mather Hospital Family.
Mather Hospital Pledge
- We pledge to provide your health care in an atmosphere of understanding and compassion.
- We pledge to respond quickly to your needs and concerns, to answer your questions and to respect your dignity and privacy.
- We pledge to provide you with technologically advanced state-of-the-art health care.
- We pledge to serve you nutritious and tastefully prepared meals, while following your specific medical needs.
- We pledge to provide your care in an environment that is safe, clean and pleasant.
To be recognized in New York State as the best community teaching hospital for the highest quality, compassionate, and innovative care.