Effective Friday, June 18, 2021:
For patients NOT on COVID precautions:
- Visitation hours will be from 1pm-7pm every day for the Medical/Surgical and Critical Care Units. Up to two visitors at a time. Visitors must be age 12 years and older.
- Visitation will be from 6:30pm-7:30pm for the Behavioral Health units. One visitor at a time. Adults only.
- Visitation in our outpatient/same day procedure areas and the emergency department is limited to one visitor.
For patients on COVID precautions:
- Visitation can occur when the patient is within a room without a roommate. Only one visitor is permitted, and hours are limited.
Exceptions to this policy will only be made for extenuating circumstances* as determined by hospital staff such as circumstances involving end of life situations or for patients with intellectual, cognitive or developmental disabilities.
Additionally, all visitors must adhere to the following:
- Visitors must undergo temperature check upon entering the facility.
- Visitors must wear the face mask provided by the hospital at all times.
- Visitors may be provided with and asked to wear additional appropriate personal protective equipment as per CDC guidelines and hospital policy.
- Visitors must remain in the patient’s room during the duration of their visit except when directed by Mather staff to leave during aerosol generating procedures or other procedures during which visitors are usually asked to leave.
- Visitors who fail to wear a mask and other PPE as required will be asked to leave the facility and escorted out by security if necessary.
Mather Hospital reserves the right to suspend visitation at any time when warranted.
We also encourage visitors to remain closely connected to their loved ones through virtual visual means such as Skype or FaceTime.