At Mather Hospital, we recognize the many benefits of visitation for all patients while receiving care. It is the policy of Mather Hospital to provide an environment that promotes healing and is a positive experience for all patients and visitors. Visitors are responsible for their actions at all times; inappropriate or violent behavior will not be tolerated. Visitors are expected to treat all staff members, patients and fellow visitors with respect.
Visitors will be asked to leave for any of the following:
- Your behavior creates a risk or threat to patients, families or staff.
- You are not respectful or considerate of others.
- Possession and/or use of street drugs and alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- Disruptive language will not be tolerated.
- You appear to be ill.
- You refuse to follow isolation precautions.
- You fail to supervise children.
Mather Hospital is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. Please show the staff the respect that they deserve as they carry out their duties. Visitors who do not comply with this Code of Conduct will be asked to leave the hospital campus and may be escorted out by Security.