Adolescent Partial Hospitalization provides outpatient behavioral health treatment intervention to further stabilize acute symptoms of mental illness for patients ages 12 to 17. It serves as a step down from inpatient psychiatric units or as an alternative to an inpatient hospitalization for patients who are able to be maintained safely within the community.
- Individual, family and group therapy
- A structured schedule of groups designed to improve coping skills, interpersonal skills and increase the ability to manage psychiatric symptoms
- Educational services during treatment hours
- Program meets Monday through Friday from 12pm – 7pm
- Intensive outpatient program available from 4pm – 7pm
- Crisis coverage, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by a member of the professional staff
- Patients are referred by their current treating provider