Our Outpatient Chemical Dependency Clinic is an OASAS (Office of Alcohol and Substance Abuse Services) licensed program.
Our outpatient care includes one to three sessions of individual and group counseling per week. Intensive outpatient care includes three hours of treatment per day for three days a week for approximately six weeks. After intensive care is completed, the individual is stepped down to our outpatient level of care.
The program provides:
- Comprehensive assessment of the stage of substance use disorder.
- Individualized treatment for each person and their family or significant others designed to address the mental, physical, behavioral and spiritual effects of their substance use.
- Counseling and psychiatric services to assist individuals to develop a program of recovery.
- A flexible schedule of services that enables clients to participate in treatment while they continue with their daily responsibilities.
Services available through the program are:
- Individual Counseling
- Specialty Group Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Psychoeducational Groups
- Psychiatric evaluation and management
- Referrals to Community Resources