Our Eating Disorders Program helps to treat the physical, psychological and nutritional aspects of eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa and binge eating disorder. Treatment is provided for coexisting psychiatric diagnosis, as needed. The program includes:
- A structured schedule of therapies designed to assist individuals to manage their emotional, social and behavioral symptoms.
- A supportive environment created by our psychiatrist, social workers, psychiatric nurse and nutritionist.
- An individualized treatment plan coordinated with the patient’s primary care physician and other outpatient treatment providers. There are separate groups for adolescents and adults.
- Two supportive therapeutic meals – lunch and dinner – are served daily.
- Free and anonymous screenings are offered every Wednesday from 12:30-2pm Call for an appointment.
The Eating Disorders Partial Hospital Program is conducted Monday – Friday 1-7pm.
Adolescent Eating Disorder Program: during the school year when tutoring is required, 12-7pm.
Intensive Outpatient Eating Disorders Program is conducted Monday – Friday 4-7pm.
In addition to dinner, a supportive lunch meal is now provided daily.
Transportation for adolescents in the Eating Disorders Partial Hospitalization Program may be available to and from the program if needed.