The purpose of the Nursing Executive Council is to:
- Ensure nursing representation on hospital interdisciplinary committees.
Collaborate with the VP for Nursing to lead the annual goal setting process for the Division of Nursing.
- Delegate initiatives to the appropriate Nursing Council(s).
- Review and approve recommended revisions to all Nursing Council bylaws.
- Provide guidance and support to the chairs and chair-elects of all Councils.
Develop and review an annual operations calendar for the purpose of planning Council activities.
- Review the annual report submitted by each Nursing Council and provide feedback and direction based on information submitted.
- CNO Vice President for Nursing
- Assistant Vice President for Behavioral Health
- Assistant Vice President for Nursing
- Director for Nursing Professional Development
- Director for Surgical Services
- Director of Service Excellence and Magnet
- Director for Nursing Quality and Stroke Coordinator
- Director for Med/Surg and Nursing Recruitment
- Director of Patient and Customer Experience
- Director for Medical Surgical Services
- Nursing Director for Cardiac Cath Services
- Director for Nursing Informatics
- Coordinator for Nursing Research
- Ad Hoc members: Representatives from Nursing such as Nurse Managers or from non-nursing areas when the area is involved in clinical practice. Representatives will attend those meetings when their materials/requests are being reviewed for approval or when education issues affect nursing within that setting.