Behavioral Health Services
Mather Hospital’s Behavioral Health Services offers programs that address specific psychiatric conditions
and addictions, with inpatient, outpatient and partial hospitalization (return home daily after treatment/session) options.
Our psychiatric programs include an Inpatient Adult Psychiatric Unit, an Inpatient Adolescent Psychiatric Unit,
an Adult Partial Hospitalization Program and an Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program.
Our outpatient programs also include a Mental Health Clinic, an Eating Disorders Program and a Chemical Dependency Program.
The Behavioral Health Services staff consists of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychiatric nurses, mental health technicians, licensed clinical social workers, recreation therapists and certified alcohol and substance abuse counselors trained to help you with your particular issue.
To learn more about our programs, contact Behavioral Health Services at one of the numbers below.
Mather Hospital, 75 North Country Road, Port Jefferson
- Inpatient Adult Psychiatric – 631-476-2830
- Inpatient Adolescent Psychiatric – 631-476-2775
100 Highlands Blvd., Port Jefferson, Suite 201
- Partial Hospitalization for Adolescents and Adults – 631-473-3877
- Eating Disorder Program for Adolescents and Adults – 631-473-3877
100 Highlands Blvd, Port Jefferson, Suite 101
- Chemical Dependency Clinic – 631-331-8200
125 Oakland Ave., Port Jefferson, Suite 303
- Outpatient Mental Health Clinic – 631-729-2140
- Outpatient Psychiatric Physician Services – 631-928-3122