(2 South, 2 East, 3 South, Telemetry, ICU, CCU) Open Hours
Transitional Care Unit (TCU) Open Hours
Between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m., visitors please enter through the Emergency Department.
2:30-3:30 p.m. and 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Monday-Friday, 3:30-4:30 p.m. and 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: 3:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Visitors limited to parents only.
Mather Hospital recognizes the importance of the support provided to our patients by family and friends. We offer open visiting hours to patients on Medical/Surgical floors, Telemetry, ICU, CCU and Transitional Care Unit. All visitors to patients on these units enjoy full and equal visitation privileges consistent with the patient’s preference.
There may be occasions when visiting will be restricted based on the needs of the patients and safety considerations for all patients. Such situations may include:
- The need to provide periods of rest and privacy for the patient and other patients that may be in their shared room.
- The need to address infection control issues
- The need to provide time for diagnostic testing or when the patient is undergoing care interventions.
- When visitation may interfere with the care of other patients.
- Court order that prohibits visitation.
- Behavior presenting a direct risk or threat to the patient, hospital or others in the immediate environment.
For the convenience of our visitors, Valet Parking is available for just $5 a day at the Main Entrance Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and at the Emergency Department Entrance from noon to 6 p.m.