Mather Hospital’s experts in medicine, health and wellness are available to community groups through our Speakers Bureau. The complimentary health education programs are geared for the general public.
Topics on which our experts can speak include:
- Are You at Risk for Heart Attack and Stroke?
- Bariatric Surgery
- Behavioral Health Programs
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Eating Disorders
- Hip and Knee Replacement
- Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Sleep Disorders
- Rethink Your Drink: Sugary Drinks and Your Health
- Volunteering At Mather Hospital
- Wound Care
Call Public Affairs at 631-476-2723 for information about speakers for your group or e-mail request to email@example.com.