Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
Adult Partial Hosptalization
An outpatient treatment intervention designed to further stabilize acute symptoms of mental illness. The treatment includes:
- An individualized treatment plan coordinated with the client, family, and referring physician or agency.
- A supportive environment is created by a full-time professional staff dedicated to maintaining and enhancing the independent functioning of each client.
- A structured schedule individualized to the specific treatment needs of each client, ranging from a full-day program, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., to Intensive Outpatient for 3 hours a day. Average length of stay is two weeks.
- A schedule of groups designed to improve coping skills, increase ability to manage psychiatric symptoms, improve understanding of mental and emotional illness, and increase knowledge of psychiatric medications.
- Crisis coverage, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by a member of the professional staff.
Adolescent Partial Hospitalization
Designed to stabilize acute psychiatric symptoms. This program serves as an alternative to inpatient hospitalization or serves to decrease the length of stay needed in an inpatient facility. Adolescents participating in this form of treatment will receive educational services during treatment hours. The Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program provides Individual Therapy, Family Therapy, Group Therapy, and Psychoeducation / Topic Groups designed to improve the adolescent’s coping skills, interpersonal skills and increase their ability to manage their acute symptoms. The Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program hours are Monday-Friday from 12 – 7 p.m.
Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program
An intensive level of treatment for those requiring more than outpatient mental health services, who are able to maintain full-time schooling hours within their district. The Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program provides a variety of therapeutic services designed to stabilize the adolescent’s acute psychiatric symptoms, improve their coping skills and interpersonal skills. The Adolescent Program Intensive Outpatient Program hours are Monday-Friday from 4 – 7 p.m.
Contact Outpatient Behavioral Health Services at 631-473-3877.