Mather Hospital's HealthyU is a free, twice-yearly seminar series and health fair focused on physical, emotional and financial well being.
The Fall 2017 semester of HealthyU will take place on Saturday, October 28, 2017 at Mather Hospital. Registration opens at 9 am and the Health Fair is from 9 am to 12:30 pm
Session I: 9:30 - 10:30 am
- Treating Spinal Factures with Innovative Techniques
Ella Rosenbloom, MD, Endocrinologist; Mohammad Bilal, MD, Interventional Radiologist
- Women's Heart Health After 50*
Peter Bruno, MD, Cardiologist
- How Good Posture Can Prevent Your Next Back Ache
Mather Chiropractic Collaboration
Session II: 11 am - 12 pm
- Healthy Eating for Women Over 50*
Melissa Buscetta, RD, CDN
- 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer's Disease
Erin Bienkowski, MA Ed., Outreach/Education Coordinator, Alzheimer's Association, Long Island
- Understanding the Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment for Fibromyalgia
Sanjay Godhwani, MD, Rheumatologist
Session III: 12:30 - 1:30 pm
- Wealth & Health - Learn Why Investing in Your Health Is a Smart Financial Move
Kate Tastrom, IAR, Partner, First Financial Advisors Group; Ken Junge, Regional VP, Transamerica Corp.
- Breathing Easier with Pulmonary Illnesses
Ted Nilsson, MS, RT, RRT, Director of Respiratory Care Services
- Techniques for Reducing Stress
Margaret Scharback, RN
* Indicates Paint Port Pink women's health track sponsored by Astoria Bank.
Please indicate which seminars you would like to attend upon registration. Select only ONE seminar from each session. You do not need to attend all three sessions. Seating is limited.
To register call 631-686-7879 or online here. For any additional questions, please call 631-476-2723.