FollowMyHealth @ Mather Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
What is FollowMyHealth @ Mather Hospital?
FollowMyHealth @ Mather Hospital that enables patients to access to their electronic medical record through a secure, online system. Once registered and connected with Mather Hospital, patients can manage their personal health record from any computer or mobile device with internet access through this patient portal.
What are the benefits of using FollowMyHealth @ Mather Hospital?
With FollowMyHealth @ Mather Hospital, patients can:
Securely view personal health records
- Access information when it’s convenient
- Read physician summaries of X-ray and lab test results
How can I register for FollowMyHealth @ Mather Hospital?
There are two ways. If you were a patient at Mather Hospital since July 1, 2014 and provided your email address during your stay, you will receive an invitation to register. If not, you may request an account.
With an invitation:
All inpatients are encouraged to establish an account with the FollowMyHealth @ Mather Hospital patient portal.
Here’s step-by-step instructions on how to create a portal account:
1. Provide your email address at the time of admission. Among the information collected when you are admitted will be your email address. By providing your email, it will be easier for you to create a patient portal account.
2. Check your email after 24 hours for your FollowMyHealth (FMH) invitation. Our staff will send an invitation email to you to invite you to complete the registration process.
3. Open the email invitation, click the link (“click here”). When the link opens, click “Create an Account” (see screenshot).
4. Choose a login method (see screenshot). You have the option of creating a unique FMH login or you may choose to log in with an existing username and password you already have on Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo or Windows Live. Follow the instructions on the next series of screens.